Friday, December 11, 2015

My Amazon Experience

My Amazon experience

Shoutout to Amazon's professional customer service.

I recently had an issue with my order with Amazon, wherein the item failed to arrive. In my years of being an avid buyer, that was the first time it happened. I quickly sent a mail to the customer service to ask for the status of my order. I got a prompt response, stating their apology, and that they will waive my delivery fee. They did check what happened to my item after a few minutes, and it turned out that it got badly broken during transit, thus the receiving post refused to accept it.

Amazon's  is just one of the very few customer service that really do what they ought to do. They didnt reply with nonsense excuses. They mean business, and that's keeping their customers satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment