Friday, May 8, 2015

Silk'n ReVit Microdermabrasion and DualClean

Just purchased new toys today!

Did I mention that I'm a fan of home-use beauty machines?


For many reasons, practicality and time constraints to name two, I am always opting to have portable and "clinical" machines for home use. I like the fact that I wouldn't need to book an appointment or pay a lot of money to skin clinics, so I am very happy when I see these kinds of products. 

By the way I already have a Japanese brand diamond-peel machine but I thought that this one is more portable.
I also thought a lot about choosing PMD
; but since silk'n is cheaper then I'll give it a try!

Regarding the silk'n DualClean, I was torn between Silk'n Sonic Clean, this, and the Clarisonic products. Again, practicality kicked in. I mean, why not start trying with the cheapest one, since I cannot really figure out what's the difference in functionality. This I gotta see.

Let me remind you guys that all my reviews are honest and unsponsored. I bought (and will buy) all products that I will review. Of course, if ever they are sponsored ( unlikely! ) then I would absolutely say so.

Stay tuned for my separate reviews of the two!

No comments:

Post a Comment