Saturday, July 4, 2015

Home Fitness For Busy (or Lazy) People


When your weighing scale tells you that your weight is now getting out of hand, (again), you tend to cram and look for the easiest  way to lose those extra pounds. AND FAST! It really doesn't help when your job only gives your exercise to your fingers.

I have been planning for a couple of months now to return to the gym. The last time that I have set foot there was last year, and there went the holiday season, the valentines, and now it's summer. My gym membership has already expired and now, adding to my excuses for not going is the expense. (sigh).

Just for the record, I never go to the gym for the facilities. I go just to join the group trainings like dancing and yoga. Yeah, yeah.. it's actually a waste of money, considering the price of membership. And you see, getting your bag, taking the bus, and actually going to the gym, and then shower and putting your things back to your bag, ugggh so many things to do. I'm lazy.

So, I turned to youtube.

I found this really,really nice channel that has these dance routines. I like them because for one, you can readily follow it from the comfort of your home, and take a shower right after!

Fitness Marshall's videos are easy to follow, and just very few but effective steps. He is also very energetic in his videos and I can see that he puts a lot of effort in making the routine look like you're there with him. I also like his facial expressions in the videos and I feel like it's fun!

I am not in any way connected to him or his channel, seriously, I just found his channel while searching for "zumba fitness" and this video just came in the "related searches" :) And I also have pledged in his page, ( sorry I forgot what that website was called ), it's to pledge some monetary donation every time he creates these videos. I hope he creates more of them so that people like me who doesn't like going out of the house will have fun while working out as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment