Monday, July 6, 2015

Yet Another Home Fitness Alternative

And again, I have found another alternative to home fitness sans the expensive budget. While looking around youtube, I found this channel Shine Dance, that offers online classes for only………

10 USD! And that's per month.

I have signed up a few days back via paypal, and right then and there I got access to their class videos.

How it works:

Once you have signed up, you will be able to stream their recorded class videos that are mostly around 45 minutes. You get to see the dance steps and feel like you are also dancing and working out with them. One thing I really like about this is that they don't get to see how stupid I look when I dance. ;)

You will also have access to their routine videos. I hope they will add more routine videos soon as right now there are only around 10 of them. 

No folks, we cannot download their videos. Streaming only! Not too bad when you have 50/50 internet connection right?

The site says you can cancel anytime, but of course it's within a one month period.

It has a 3-day trial. For example you signed up today, there is a 3-day gap before paypal actually charges you with the subscription amount.

Some things to improve on:

I think the sound is a little too soft on the recording so maybe that's an area they need to improve. 

The perspective of the camera is in front, though I think it was recorded through the mirror. Personally I would have preferred that the camera is facing the back of the instructor, but also showing the view of the mirror.

I will try it out for some time and update this post for other comments.

And before I forget, you may find them at shinedancefitness.

Dance away ladies! I believe gents are welcome too!


DISCLAIMER:
I didn't / don't / won't get any money from this. I just thought that some people would be interested into this and I hope it helps in losing several pounds at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment